Terms and Conditions of Service
- Buyer Responsiblity
- Payment Terms & Tax
- Delivery & Acceptance
- Warranty & DOA
- RMA Process
- Web Orders
FIESTA COLOR sells to qualified resellers only.
Resellers of FIESTA COLOR products can contact us at any time for directions on assembly of products. Those items which require minor assembly should only be assembled by qualified persons. If assistance is necessary, please phone FIESTA COLOR prior to attempting assembly to avoid damage to the products.
Payment Terms & Tax
Terms: FIESTA COLOR offers the following payment options: Cash, COD - Cashiers Check or Company Check (on approval), VISA, Mastercard, Wire Transfer. Net payment terms are available for resellers doing more than $1000 per month in sales (averaged annually) To pay by company check, or net terms, you must submit a credit application. Credit applications are available by calling 760 802 3515. Credit applications can usually be processed in one to two business days. Relatively new businesses may require longer.
Invoices: Invoices are sent on same day that an order ships. Invoices are payable within terms established for the customer at the time of invoice creation. Any invoice still due one day after stated terms is considered past due. A 2% per month service charge will be added to all past due invoices. No additional credit will be extended to past due accounts unless satisfactory arrangements are made with our credit department.
Tax: Resellers must provide FIESTA COLOR with a valid state tax exemption certificate (where applicable). Any buyer without a valid state tax exemption certificate must pay all applicable sales and/or use taxes applicable under California tax law. In addition, the buyer remains responsible for any payment of pertinent sales and/or use tax whether or not it is on the original product invoice. Any personal property taxes assessable on the product after delivery to the carrier shall be borne by the buyer.
Collection: Collection efforts shall begin on all outstanding invoices extending beyond payment terms established for your account. A minimum of three (3) contacts or billings requesting payment will be sent at 30-day intervals once an account becomes past due. An account becomes past due based on the terms of your account. If collection efforts of FIESTA COLOR have failed to produce payment, an account is then classified as defaulted. Any defaulted receivable shall be referred to a collection agency within a reasonable time after the final collection letter.
Drop Shipments: FIESTA COLOR does not offer drop shipments at this time.
Delivery & Acceptance
FIESTA COLOR will provide the items as detailed on the product invoice and on the website. FIESTA COLOR can not warranty product against improper installation and/or improper use of the product.
- The items shall be deemed accepted by the buyer when they have been physically delivered. The buyer shall inspect the items immediately upon delivery, and shall notify FIESTA COLOR immediately in writing (email is acceptable with confirmation of receipt) of all defects in the items. Buyer shall immediately file claims with the carrier when there is evidence of shipping damage.
Warranty & DOA
FIESTA COLOR products are NOT covered by any manufacturers warranty of any kind.
Any items received in less than satisfactory condition can be returned for credit or refund with prior approval from management.
All sales from FIESTA COLOR are final when:
- The original product invoice date from FIESTA COLOR is more than 30 days old.
- The item is not in the original packaging, the item is missing parts and/or the item is missing any accessories.
- The item is no longer in new condition, described as clean & without damage or wear or usage marks of any kind.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of original invoice date ONLY if:
- The product is complete and in its original packaging.
- The product is in new condition.
- The product is NOT a special order.
- The product is Defective on Arrival (DOA).
Products meeting the above criteria may be returned for credit, refund or exchange.
- Before returning a product an RMA MUST be requested and approved.
- To request an RMA
- If the request is approved a notification will be issued with an RMA number and a address for where to return the product. If the request is not approved a notification will be issued with an explanation as to the reason.
- The RMA number is valid for 15 days. After 15 days the returned product will not be accepted.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges unless product is deemed DOA in which case ground freight for replacement product will be paid by FIESTA COLOR.
- Products being returned MUST be:
- In the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Clean and unmarred by scratches or other marks (i.e. writing on packaging).
- appropriately boxed for return shipment to insure no damage to product
- Do NOT return product COD it will be refused.
- If the products do not meet the above criteria they will be subject to one of the following:
- Immediate refusal and return.
- A restocking fee of up 25%.
- After receiving and approving the RMA a credit will be issued. Allow up to 10 business days for processing of your return once received.
- There may be a restocking charge of up to 25% on any products that are returned as defective that have no problems. The minimum restocking charge is 5% or $25, whichever is more.
- Customers wishing to return products must obtain a return authorization from FIESTA COLOR. Call your account representative for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number prior to shipment.
- RMA Numbers are valid for (15) fifteen days only. Product arriving at FIESTA COLOR without an RMA number, marked on the shipping label, will be returned unopened.
- The RMA will state where the product is to be returned.
The customer is responsible for all return freight charges.
To avoid additional fees or rejection of your return, all products must be returned in new condition.
- Returned products must be clean & without scratches or usage marks of any kind. Products must be returned in the original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside & out. Do not write on the packaging.
Orders on our website are treated as purchase requests. The products, pricing and specifications on our website are generally correct, but we cannot guarantee product pricing, availability or specifications. Once you place an order on our website, our representatives are notified and will finish the processing of your order via phone or email. Our dedicated account managers will notify you of any changes to pricing, specifications or availability at the time of final order processing.
- Prices, product details, product specifications, terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.